Coronavirus COVID-19 (Updated April 2022)
|Following the DfE/UKHSA’s most recent announcements:
The CV-19 specific operational guidance for schools has now been withdrawn.
The UKHSA more generic guidance (here, under ‘R’ for respiratory infections) specifies circumstances in which a child or adult shouldn’t attend school.
- Children with mild symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, or mild cough, who are otherwise well, can continue to attend school
- Children and young people who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and where possible avoid contact with other people. They can go back to school when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough.
- If a child or young person has a positive COVID-19 test result they should try to stay at home and where possible avoid contact with other people for 3 days after the day they took the test. The risk of passing the infection on to others is much lower after 3 days if they feel well and do not have a high temperature.
- Children and young people who live with someone who has a positive COVID-19 test result should continue to attend as normal.
- Any staff who have a positive COVID-19 test result should try to stay at home for 5 days after the day they took the test.
We will follow this guidance, but will adopt a position where we require colleagues and children to remain at home for 3 to 5 days where they have a positive test as a continued virus-spread mitigation for everyone else.
Wellspring Academy Trust Policies
Green Meadows Academy Policies
For our GMA Policies please click the links below;
GMA Accessibility Policy
GMA Anti Bullying Policy
GMA Anti Bullying Appendix
GMA Behaviour & Relationships Policy
GMA Behaviour Principles
GMA Charging & Remissions Policy
GMA Children With Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
GMA Designated Teacher Policy (CLA or previously CLA)
GMA Equality Policy
GMA Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
GMA SEND Policy
GMA Supporting Pupils With Medical Conditions Policy
For all of our Trust-wide Privacy Policies please click the link below;
WAT Privacy Policies
Academy Improvement Plan
To see our latest Academy Improvement Plan please click the link below;
GMA AIP 2021/22
The Designated Teacher with responsibility for Looked-After and Previously Looked-After Children is Louise Graham, Assistant Principal.
The member of the Senior Leadership Team with responsibility for Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance is Shona Crichton, Interim Assistant Principal.
Details of the GMA Pupil Premium Grant income and planned expenditure for the academic year are available here – GMA PPG Information
Green Meadows Academy converted to an Academy in the summer term 2021. As a result of this, there is no Sports Premium Information available from that point for the short period until the end of the school year. A full plan for 2021-22 will be available shortly.
Examinations and Assessment Results